Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Aloha, and Happy Holidays!!!

The only word that can describe this week is MIRACULOUS! Not only in my area, or the zone, but even in the mission! Heavenly Father is truly preparing the 1200 for Hawaii. Usually the majority of guests that come into the VC are from  ALL over the world. Not this week. Heavenly Father has been sending His wonderful Hawaiian children our way. Many coming to the Visitor Center, not knowing what lead them there, but each leaving the VC having given us their contact information to meet with the missionaries!! For the past month we have truly been putting everything we have into finding those who are ready, and we are feeling Heavenly Father right by our side in every aspect of the work.  


The Miracles are endless....

Having said that, I'm keeping this e-mail short so that I can still have stories to share with my family when I call for Christmas. But know that online is going SO well, Sister Jones is almost all grown up, haha (never mind that she is six inches taller than me), and I have never been happier in my life. I know that when "ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God." Mosiah 2:17. I can testify that this is true, and I know that Christ is the prime example of service. He spent His life serving others, and I know that it is by serving that we can build up God's kingdom and find true and everlasting happiness in this life. I invite you all find an opportunity to serve  someone this Christmas season. There is always someone who needs our help, and I can promise you that not only will it mean the world to them, but you will feel closer to Christ.



I love you all so much, and appreciate your e-mails and letters! I love being a missionary, and hope yall are having a wonderful Christmas Holiday!!

Love,
Sister Moyes

No comments:

Post a Comment