Thursday, January 26, 2012

Alohaaaa!

Sister Moyes,
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Hawaii Honolulu Mission. In addition to your calling to share the gospel, you will be assigned to serve in the Laie Hawaii Temple Vistors' Center.  
Report date: May 2, 2012.
I cannot believe I will be serving and teaching the gospel to the beautiful people of Hawaii! I am so grateful to be able to teach as well as learn from those I will be around for those 18months of my life. I feel so blessed to be given a mission where, not only a temple is present, but my favorite temple is.  I will have the opportunity to teach and give tours to people from all over the world who come to visit the Laie, Hawaii Temple Visitors' center as well. This gospel is true. Heavenly Father has a plan of happiness that I cannot even wait to declare and testify of. Now I just have to wait 3 months! This is going to be a killer! Well that's all for now, Aloha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment