Tuesday, February 28, 2012

2 More Months

In only two months from today I will be giving my farewell talk before I leave for the MTC! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone by. It seems like just yesterday it was November and I was in the doctor's office getting all of my shots and exams! This semester at school has been so hard to concentrate and stay on task with my mind constantly on preparing, spiritually and physically. My goal is to finish reading the Book of Mormon again before I leave. I actually have a lot of goals before going:

1. Reread The Book of Mormon
2. Have 12 talks already written
3. Read through Preach My Gospel
4. Have all keywords and references to Scripture Masteries, memorized
5. Do as many endowment sessions as possible
6. Not fail school...eek.
7. Get to optimal weight....because we all know I'm going to gain it all back by the time I get home, haha.
8. Work on my tan :P

Time to get to work!

"God our strength will be, press forward ever called to serve our King!"

No comments:

Post a Comment