Kumusta Po Kayo, or Hello Everyone!! 
(In my new language of Tagalog, learned from my lovely companion)

This has been an AMAZING week full of miracles!!! Both online and in the Visitors' Center.
How easy we are to forget sometimes how perfect the Lord's timing is =) That is something I have definitely been able to learn this week. Things started a little slow, and that can sometimes be discouraging, but as Sister Gamba and I truly put all of our heart, might, mind, and strength into the work and our studies, Heavenly Father provided people for us to teach in the end....and just some cool experiences in general! So, we have a lot of miracles this week. Here they go:

Miracle#1 
We had some AMAZING chats this week! THREE of those we chatted with this week accepted our invitation to meet with missionaries in their area :) This is a miracle because Sister Gamba said that last transfer, there was only a total of three who accepted that invitation through out the whole transfer! We now so far have sent the missionaries to 5 people in the past three weeks! It is definitely all in the Lord's timing.They each have incredible stories. It is truly amazing to experience being online. We get to talk to people from all over the world, many who are just trying to "prove us wrong," or argue, or tell us that we have not received a witness for ourselves that these things are true. It is heartbreaking every time, because we know how much this gospel can bless their lives, and how much happier they can be by simply keeping the commandments of God. But then, Heavenly Father makes it so worth it when you have those who are the elect, coming on to find truth; to find peace and happiness in this life that only through the gospel can bring us. This gospel is true; and nothing can change that. "The Standard of Truth has been erected, no unhallowed hand can stop the work from progressing; persecutions may rage, mobs may combine, armies may assemble, calumny may defame, but the truth of God will go forth boldly, nobly, and independent, till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, til the purpose of God shall be accomplished and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done," I absolutely love this quote. I know it is true, and I know that this gospel can and will change us if we do everything we can to live by its precepts.
P.S. The one 16-year-old is still being taught by the missionaries, so that is awesome as well! 

Miracle#2
For whatever reason, we have been getting a lot of people on chat asking us to show them "proof" that what we teach is in the Bible as well. What is incredible is, when I was determining what I wanted to focus my Personal Study on this week, I felt very inspired to study Preach My Gospel more heavily. So I decided that I would start with the second chapter, where it teaches about having an effective study. There are different "activities" that it provides. One of them was to go through the book of The Acts, read every chapter summary, pick out main points or doctrine that it talks about. As I did this, I saw so many doctrines that are very simple and clear in their! Some of them I understand may be hard to follow, but if they want biblical proof there it was! We then get on chat, and we were just in awe, as every single person who came online asked about those doctrines that I had just studied in my Personal Study, that of course I shared with my companion previously. We were able to give them references, as well as our testimonies of how living by these principles will bless our lives. I know that the Lord leads and guides even our studies so that we will not feel like we are going to war without sword and shield, but He truly does provide the whole Armor of God, so that we can accomplish the work He has set out for us to do.

Miracle #3
So the Sisters who were online in February, one of them remembered that there was an investigator that they dropped because she felt like she was being pressured in being baptism. SO, she, Sister Bowser, transferred her to our contacts, we e-mailed her, asked if she was interested in learning more about the gospel again, and she said YES! She said that she has realized how much happier and better her life is when she is living by the teachings of Jesus Christ. She said that she wants to get back into taking the lessons from us! (She can't meet the missionaries because of family). So we are so excited to be teaching her again!

Miracle #4 
Sister Gamba and I had the most amazing tours during our shift yesterday! It was slow all morning, as it usually is on Mondays, but somehow we managed to find THREE self-referrals! I guess it's the lucky number this week, haha. But I think our favorite tour was this husband and wife, he being from Germany, and she from Chile (I have no idea how they met), but they came in, here on vacation, and wondered what the big white building outside was! We explained to them that it was a temple for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Hah, the husband, in his awesome German accent, "AHHH I think I have heard of before!" We told them that the temple is a blessing to have and we would love to share more about why that is! While in temple corner, we come to find that they really don't practice a religion. At first it seemed as if the husband wasn't interested, and was ready to go, but then we showed the the Sealing room. We explained that everything we do in the temple is to draw ourselves closer to God. As we make promises to Him, we are able to have wonderful blessings in return. Then explaining that one of those blessings is that we can be bound, or sealed to our families forever! The wife hit her husband in the stomach, and said, "Hey, are you listening?" Haha. The husband then asked how we felt about divorce. Then without hesitation we replied that if both husband and wife are willing to do everything it takes to accept the teachings of Jesus Christ into our lives, that He will strengthen our family relationships and that nothing is unfixable. The wife hit her husband again saying, "Did you hear that?!" We then asked if they wanted to learn more about how Jesus Christ can bless their lives. They immediately answered yes and filled out the card with their information! They were so sweet. They insisted we take pictures with them, and then we said our goodbyes! Everything happens in the Lord's timing; even on a slow Monday!

Miracle #5
I promise this is the last one! But it is super cool!! So the BYU acapella singing group, "Vocal Point," was here at BYU-H for a concert, and we were all super bummed that we wouldn't be able to go see them. Well, Sunday morning, during my shift, they walked right into the VC! It was so fun getting to talk to them, finding out that one of them is married to a good friend of mine from the EL ED program at BYU. Soon after I asked them how much convincing it would take for them to sing a couple songs for us =) They said they would love to, especially with the Christus in the room. It was SO incredible. I cannot describe the spirit that was there that morning! It was so beautiful to hear them sing "Come Thou Fount," and "I Need Thee Every Hour." Then, they offered if the 6 sisters that were on shift, if we wanted to sing a song with them! So of course we did, and sang "I am a child of God." One of the coolest experiences of my life.

Alright, I think I've said way too much. I'm sorry it's so long, but this week has just been so full of miracles and blessings! I know that none of it would be possible without all of your prayers, the help of the Lord, and the knowledge I have of this true and everlasting Gospel of Jesus Christ. This message is true, and I love waking up every morning know that I get to share a message of happiness, peace, comfort, guidance, and purpose! Keep sharing the gospel with everyone you know. You will never regret it! I love you all so much, and am so grateful to be here at this very time to be a missionary for my Lord and Savior, to say and do what He himself would say and do. Don't ever be afraid to be bold. Remember who you are =)

Love Always,
Sister Annie Moyes